stylish outdoor spaces you'll love to use
Pool, Spa & Hot Tub Design
Ultimate Southern California Lifestyle
A backyard pool is the ultimate goal for the Southern California lifestyle. It transforms your backyard into a retreat, a sanctuary to play and relax away from the hustle and stress of everyday life.
We create a magical setting for your outdoor life by designing a unique pool and its surroundings. Whether you want a multi- functional pool, plunge pool, relaxing spa, or soothing hot tub, we can transform your yard.
Don’t Do Ordinary, Do Spectacular
Why just plop an ordinary pool in your outdoor space without enhancing the setting? Turn your “typical” yard into a spectacular yard, increasing your return on investment simultaneously.
We Can Build the Pool of Your Dreams
Swimming laps, lounging with a cocktail, hosting parties, or taking a midnight swim are all lifestyle options when you have a pool.
Design Scapes can build you formal, lap, freeform, infinity, and tier pools. Each pool is specifically designed to make the most of your natural setting.
We Solve The Design Challenges Of Your LotNo matter the design challenge, we can give your outdoor space the WOW factor.
•Have slope or soils challenges.
• Need additional privacy from neighbors’ eyes.
• Want to block something unsightly or enhance a view.
• Need to maximize sun/shade patterns in your yard.
Our designs can creatively solve all these challenges for you.
The ordinary setting of this pool was transformed with a free-fall waterfall, faux boulders, and a slide. That adds visual interest, and gives a more natural appearance.
This spa is elevated slightly above the pool. A decorative wall above adds privacy, and frames the view. A decorative reservoir spills water into the pool.
Relax Your Cares Away
Nothing compares to relaxing in a built-in outdoor spa. A spa will ease your stress and worries if you suffer a long day at work or want to stare up at the stars.
It’s Not Just The Luxury Spa; It’s The Setting Too!
Design Scapes can build you a solo spa and connect it gracefully to your larger pool. We can add built-in waterfalls, natural rock materials, ambient lighting, and the sounds that come from spilling water.
We take your vision, enhance it, and translate it into a lasting improvement of your home, outdoor space, and lifestyle.
Zip Code: 91501 / 91502 / 91504 / 91505 / 91506 / 91605 / 95128
Design Scapes Inc. took this prefabricated hot tub and designed a whole deck around it. You can have a custom look even with a prefab item. A hot tub doesn’t have to look like a big ugly block sitting there. Note the custom LED lighting that keeps the steps safe at night.
Prefab Hot Tubs Can Look Like a Spa
Hot tubs don’t have to be ugly. We can design a setting for your hot tub that gives the look of a custom spa…without all the hassles.
Prefab Hot Tubs Are Easy
Hot tubs are the perfect alternative to a permanent built-in spa. They are easy! All they need is to be placed in an appropriate location, hooked up to power, filled with water, and turned on! There is minimal maintenance required.
They Can Look Like A Spa—Minus The Complications
The benefit of choosing a prefabricated hot tub is the streamlined convenience.
• We do not have to pull a permit.
• You don’t have to deal with engineers, soil reports, inspections, and other roadblocks.
• You don’t have all that extra costly expense.
• Your project isn’t slowed down for months while we handle all the technical issues.
Instead, you can be enjoying your hot tub the same day it’s delivered!
Another view of the hot tub deck
Pool, Spa & Hot Tub Design
This is what a pool remodel and refinish looks like halfway through the project. After, the decking will be replaced with surrounding porcelain pavers.
Every Project is Custom
Pool Projects Can Be Challenging
Pool, spa, and hot tub projects can quickly become overly complicated when you try to self-manage.
We Handle Everything For You
From the initial design to the last piece put in place, we take care of every step along the way. We…
• Design the pool.
• Build the pool.
• Pull the permits.
• Handle the engineering.
• Interface with the soil engineer, pool engineer, and architectural engineer as needed.
• Handle material orders and deliveries.
• Manage builder scheduling.
• Deal with city inspectors.
The Benefits of a Dual Pool Designer & Builder
• You get a pool designer and builder all in one.
• You don’t have to find and coordinate two teams—one to design and one to build.
• We do both for you as a completely coordinated project.
• Everything is custom and designed to enhance the unique characteristics of your lot.
• Our designs emphasize the best features of your lot, and deemphasize or screen any negatives.
• We provide visually exciting designs that add to the ambiance of your setting and maximize your privacy.
We Don’t Just Do The Pool
We design and build the pool itself. We also offer a complete selection of other services:
• Pool decking
• Patio covers
• Paths & pavers
• Outdoor kitchens
This nighttime view of the pool shows lighting, an outdoor kitchen, and a pergola.